Saturday, August 7, 2010

More Excuses

I was in the middle of what I intended to be a quick 'whoops, haven't been blogging for too long. Here, have some ramblings and some videos dumped on you!' sort of post that had begun to morph into a long rambly post with squee-ing when my usual hyperactive short-attention-span-induced clicking between browser tabs and refreshing brought pretty shattering news for my universe.

My favourite Japanese band, Ayabie, are breaking up.

Everyone but the vocalist, Aoi, will be starting a new band and shifting to another record label. From the comments issued, it sounded like things were pretty ugly.

I don't think it's quite sunk in for me yet.

Sooo, more time will probably have to go by before I post up the two entries I've been working on.

Think I'll go bury my face in a book. Oh, a third entry about my reading is probably in order too. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment