Thursday, June 3, 2010

Of Inaugural Posts and Not-Quite Introductions



Since Wordpress was being hair-tuggingly uncooperative, I think I shall blog over here on Blogger. It's the blog host with which I had my longest-running blog, which went out in a blaze of fireworks and shuddering.

Swirling dark clouds of gloom-lurkers and ill-portent have settled into the crevices of my brain.

Sugar and sunlight can't seem to dispel them.

What I need is a good dose of smiles and laughter.


Anyway.

I think I'm back to blogging.

And now I'm going to draw my curtains and then leave the room in search of pretty notebooks and hopefully fabric and trimmings.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, pretty notebooks, that's definitely a good thing to go in search of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't buy any in the end. :( But the search was quite fun.

    ReplyDelete